Sunday, August 19, 2007

Celine Dion CD Preview event


For all you Celine fans out there, I have 2 tickets to her CD release party for tomorrow night @ 6:00pm. Now this is not the show but some sort of a preview event at the Colosseum. I have the tickets here at home, so call my mom's house if you want them. As for her show, I don't think I can get anymore because she only has like 48 more until her gig is up w/ Caesars. Needless to say she is sold out from here on out. Sorry Jessie & Grandma.

9 comments:

NINJA PLEASE! said...

no celine fans huh? don't worry she is done in a few months anyways!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Just because your barely have enough time to sleep, doesn't mean you can neglect updating on your blog. Hello!! Update please!

Jen Rose said...

I wanna go! When is it?

just kidding.

Jen Rose said...

Can you update?

Mucho take it easy... said...

Seriously

Cherine said...

UPDATE CHUMP

Jen Rose said...

really ninja. come on.

Cherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mucho take it easy... said...

Come on guys, he teaches 7th grade special ed, is going to school for his masters, helps coach the Dragons and works part time at Celine. Currently he is taking a catnap on the family room floor. I'll take care of it and nag him until he posts again.- Mucho Take it Easy, ladies!