Monday, September 3, 2007

Johnny 5 is alive


Alright chillax people I've been a tad bit busy and I apologize blogger isn't up there on the ol priority list. So anyways here is a class pic from school... these are my students in PE and I'm not going to lie I am undefeated in Special olympic teather ball back to back semester champ. Other then that I started grad school last week a have a lot of Shizzle to do for that crap.. who knew so much went into getting a teaching licence. anyways brosephs seacrest out!

7 comments:

Cherine said...

Nice pic brotha man! What!!! I don't think The good OL Aztecs have ever beaten BYU! Don't hate! Your just jelious because you can grow a beard and Mickey can't okay! HEEHEHEE

Cherine said...

P.S GOOD LUCK IN GRAD SCHOOL. I GUESS C'S WILL GET YOU DEGREES!

Amber said...

That picture is awesome.

Jen Rose said...

You are killing me. My friend Erik uses that word chillax all the time. Is that really a word?

Mucho take it easy... said...

>shaking my head< If you enlarge it you can see the drool glistening on their chins. As the instructor, do you have to wipe that? Kidding. For all you tightwads getting offended by this post here is some advice:


CHILLAX! and
MUCHO TAKE IT EASY!

Cherine said...

eRIC AT LEAST A WEEKLY UPDATE COME ON! I want to hear about your rich and famous gala.

Cherine said...

Post those pictures of your mask and stuff!!!