Friday, July 25, 2008

Friends And Family!!!!

... Yes people I did it!!! 2 posts in a single day, excuse me while I go pop some champagne............ok I'm back Alex gave a good toast sorry.  This post actually as some substance to it.  What does that mean you may be asking yourself?  Allow me to continue, being a Gap employee has it's perks; 1. My closet looks fantastic and i should have no problem being voted "Best Dressed" teacher for the second consecutive year 2.  Friends and Family weekend Aug. 1-3!  That's right 25% off that entire weekend at any Gap, Gap Outlet, Banana Republic, Old Navy, or Piperlime.  How this works though is I register the email addresses of my friends and family which will enable them to receive a coupon that they must print out and take with them.  So because i don't get an infinite amount I am going to hold a little drawing ( I know, how unoriginal, but last time I checked the idea had no patent).  So if you want to enter comment with your name and email address you would like the coupon to be potentially sent to and I will hold a drawing on the 30th of this month, 5 days from now to see who wins! Also 5% of what you spend that weekend will be donated to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America.  Wow people killing 3 birds with 1 stone, can it get any better?  Saving money, donating to charity, and getting your little kiddies school shopping all done in one weekend! Excuse me this calls for another bottle of the Bubbly......Wow my nephews give the best toasts!  so good luck!
-Seacrest Out!

12 comments:

Cherine said...

Um...I win right....Dude bros before..I mean blood is thicker then water serious!!!

Cherine said...

my email crmontie@hotmail.com and Mick's mjmontie@hotmail.com

Seacrest Out!

Mucho take it easy... said...

They better give good toasts. I taught them well. ;) I can just hear them now: "To Uncle and his metro amount of pink in his closet"

I am SOOOOO glad to see Sarah rather than Jabbba.

Alissa Sosa said...

I want in!! Hi this is Alissa :) Love your Blog. adida17@gmail.com

Mucho take it easy... said...

you know my e-mail queer. Even though your discount is better than f & f, i could use this sweet coupon at Banana or Piper. So hook a sista up.

Mucho take it easy... said...

Look at cherine trying to get two.....Let me give you my work e-mail,and my e-mail through verizon so I can triple up on the savings! Just kidding!
Cherine- quit being scandilous!;)

Unknown said...

You know me Seniorita Scanilousa

NINJA PLEASE! said...

Wow, I have lots of friends and family! Let's see Cherine gave me 8 email addresses, Jess gave me hers and one other person gave me theirs who I have met once (nothing personal Ms. Sosa just making a point). Tell your friends seriously, cause I have like 15 coupons I can give away so spread the word if you would like. If not no worries I still get my discount!!!

-SEACREST OUT!

Amber said...

Coupons for what? Are we talking gap friends & family? I sure hope I am in the top 15 on your list!!

Amber said...

Seacrest, In case you don't have it....
Briberhoward@earthlink.net

Cherine said...

Okay now that you got your Mac on you better update more!

Cherine said...

I haven't gotten my friend and fam email?