Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dragons parents are awarded 1st dar da dar moment of the year!


Hhhh...ok so apparently during my absence at the dragons soccer practice this past wednesday there was some confusion among the parents, they thought me being one of the coaches had a kid on the team and that kid being tanner and Amber was my wife! Which couldn't be furthur from the truth but I guess at soccer practice when you have 5 little boys all calling me uncle the situation could appear to seem a bit shady...but I just wanted to set the record straight and although I am surrounded by kids none of these are actually mine.....come on parents (literally)...NINJA PLEASE!

6 comments:

Mucho take it easy... said...

You should be flattered. In some cultures it is a compliment to be a "baby-daddy." Really though. Sucks to be you. Everyone always mistakingly thinks "your the dad" of all these stinkin boys, when in actuality you are going to end up with ALL girls!

Amber said...

I can't believe that happened. It is usually Jessica that is your wife.

I love the kangaroo picture. That's great!

Amber said...

That picture of Carson is pretty funny!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Enlarge the picture & Carson is even funnier!

Mucho take it easy... said...

By the way- I love the balls on that kangroo!Wowser!

Jen Rose said...

That kanagaroo picture is hillarious! It's awesome!

AND, if Amber was your wife...she's a little hottie with that new hair style!